Our mission and goal here at Local 155 is to provide good paying jobs, good benefits and a pension for our members while ensuring fairness to all, preserving the working conditions that were hard fought for by the generations of union ironworkers before us. Organizing the ironworkers in our industry who do not enjoy these conditions and providing the best trained, skilled, and safety oriented ironworkers for our contractors is a priority.
A NEW WAY OF DOING BUSINESS
Awarding a job to the lowest bidder isn't always the best choice. Awarding a job to the most responsible bidder is the best choice.
Yes, union Ironworkers are expensive, but:
- Aggressive safety programs cost money.
- Rigorous training programs cost money.
- Apprenticeship programs cost money.
- Cutting corners can be costly, as one bad weld or poorly reinforced cable can be disastrous.
A quality workforce is an investment. When you hire members of Local 155, you get:
- Highly skilled, safe and drug-free Ironworkers that will get your job done on time and on budget.
Union Ironworkers spend $47 million annually on apprentice training, Journeyman upgrades, safety and certification to increase productivity and lower job costs while growing market share.
5407 East Olive Suite 16
Fresno CA 93727-2500
(559) 251-7388 telephone
(559) 251-7729 fax
Apprenticeship Training Office
Find us on Facebook